5 Top Productive Home Office Design Ideas for Working From Home
Post-pandemic, more and more people are embracing a work-from-home lifestyle. If you’re one of them, do you have a home office that helps you succeed? The right home office design layout and décor can have a big impact on your productivity, so it’s smart to incorporate some ideas from the experts. Here, we offer some home office design ideas to help you create the perfect space for working from home.
Five Top Tips For Productive Home Office Design
- Minimize Clutter. The best home office space is one that is free from distractions, so that you can truly focus on what you’re doing. Make sure you have ample storage space to tuck away things you are not using, and embrace a minimalist aesthetic in your home office.
- Make good use of color. While you might like a moody, cozy color scheme in your home office, some unexpected color choices can be energizing. Put in pops of orange and green, to boost energy and concentration. If some of that color comes from plants, that’s even better, because plants can also help improve productivity.
- Bring in plenty of light. An office that’s bright and light is the perfect place to be productive. Make the most of natural light. Make lighting fixtures a priority, incorporating both ambiance and functional lighting.
- Incorporate your personality. For a home office to be a place where you’re comfortable and productive, it needs to reflect who you are. Bring in books, artwork, and objects that inspire you. You’ll find yourself working more effectively.
- Invest in comfortable furnishings. You might be working from a multipurpose space, or at your dining room table, but whatever space you choose for your office, it’s worth investing in the tools you need to work productively. Choose an ergonomic chair, make sure your desktop has room to spread out, and choose furniture that’s comfortable and functional. If you have dedicated office space, consider incorporating some pieces solely for taking breaks, like a cozy armchair or a stunning chaise. If you are limited on space, look for multi-functional pieces that can serve as storage, workspace, and more.
Design Your Perfect Office in Your Dream Home
Designing your perfect office is easier when you’re putting it into your perfect home. When you’re ready to build your dream home, Landmark Fine Homes has beautiful new and custom-built homes in a variety of sizes and floorplans, just waiting to become yours. We will even help you design your perfect space, with our in-home design center. See colors, feel textures, and visualize your selections in each room of your beautiful new home. Landmark Fine Homes houses are energy efficient and built with the utmost attention to detail. Some are located in active adult communities where you’ll find plenty to do. Make your next house the home of your dreams by contacting Landmark Fine Homes today!\